Saturday 12 April 2014

Cheers to Greek culture!

Recently, for a school project, I've done some concept design based on Greece. I was very inspired by Greek Goddesses and statues, and also the Panthenon! Here are the characters that I've created! 
Both are my Greek characters! On the left is the evil enchantress named Lilith. It means female demon and it's also rumored to be the name of Adam's first wife. I named her that because she's evil and seductive at the same time. She loves power and royalty. On the right is Lily, the opposite of Lilith. She's the sister of Lilith and Goddess of love and Purity. 

Creature design, scorpion + turtle. They are slightly bigger than humans. Usually guards the gates of palaces and senates.

A stone Golem. Only comes alive when ignited by magic. It resides beneath the famous Pantheon.

Senate design. It suppose to look majestic and royal. Though evil resides inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment